Are You Looking For A Community Of Fellow Innovators?
- Are you struggling to find others to share your challenges?
- Does it seem like everyone is against what you are trying to do?
- Are you struggling to find ways to learn and improve your innovation skills?
- Do you have questions you’ve been unable to find an answer for?
- Does trying to innovate on your own make your brain hurt?
- Are you searching for innovation thought leaders to learn from?
Why Should You Join A Community of Innovators?
- Meet people like you who are passionate about innovation.
- Find others who can work together to go from ideas to innovations that have an impact.
- Become an active participant in collaborative discussions that are focused on innovation and creativity.
- Exchange ideas, share your own personal experiences and learn from others like you.
- Go deep on the questions that don’t always have easy or obvious answers.
- Be involved in conversations around topics like ideas, innovation leadership, brainstorming, innovation funding, ideation, inspiration, and how we can harness new research to chart a better course for innovation and its impact.
- Learn how to take the discussions and use them to turn your ideas into real-world innovations in your own work and personal pursuits.
- And above all, be inspired every day.
The Innovators Community is an ecosystem of innovators, futurists, designers, and creatives who share and support each others work. Everyone in the community — from curious college students to long-term practitioners — has an opportunity to participate and contribute to the community.
The Innovation Mastermind Group uses a peer-to-peer mentoring concept to help members share and learn from members experiences with innovation, creativity, and leadership. Current members range from startup founders to long-term innovation leaders in Fortune 50 companies.
Phil’s is an award winning innovator whose products are used by 100’s of millions of consumers and businesses each day.
WARNING: Space is extremely limited to ensure a well functioning peer-to-peer mentoring environment.
Cost: Monthly Membership Fee